When I decide to promote affiliate products, the name is not usually a criterion. But in truth, I requested to highlight Affiliate Jackal because the name intrigued me. I wondered why the product creator, Joseph Latham, used this clever, but seemingly aloof and indolent carnivore to serve as the icon of his work. Joe’s provocative question, ‘Who Else Wants To Know How I Made $94-$132 Per Day Using Free Traffic In Only 1 hour per day!….”, also motivated me to take a closer look. This Affiliate Jackal review was thus borne, and I’m hoping that through it, you’ll implement the same type of survival technique as the mysterious jackal.
What is Affiliate Jackal All About?
Jackals are cunning and resourceful but they’re not the most industrious animal on the planet. Following Joe’s strategies, you’ll also learn the concept, ‘Work smart, but not necessarily hard.’ Now this is a difficult mantra for me to embrace as I’ve grown up believing that hard work trumps all. But perhaps it’s time to use the noggin more efficiently, and figure out what actually can jumpstart affiliate sales in a short period of time. It’s about surviving today and perhaps feasting tomorrow. Following the tips in Affiliate Jackal, starving on affiliate goose eggs is less likely to occur.
Specifically, you’re going to scavenge off the success of authority sites, such as Facebook and YouTube. Now you fully know about these two powerhouse sites, but Joe also provides 3 other dominant sites that are completely underutilized.
Now I can personally attest to these other sites’ ranking strength because at times – well, too many times – my blog entries just cannot muster the same ranking power. It does not matter if my content is more compelling. My blogs simply do not have the trust and citation flow as these other resources.
And while I’m not going to abandon my blogs, and I still believe that in the long-run my better content will eventually win Google’s heart, there’s no denying that these sites work … and make money for those who use them!
Now I’m going to embrace another mantra, ‘If you can’t beat them, join them.’ I fully intend to utilize these sites and become a ‘Jackal of all trades,’ so to speak.
Affiliate Jackal Review – Course Content
The course is a very short one and it will only take you one to two hours to view the video modules. But in my hectic schedule, I actually favor short, get to the point instruction,
Inside, you’ll discover how to:
- Use an autoresponder to drive sales– Joe shows you exactly in step-by-step, over-the-shoulder style how he continues to earn hefty pay days from his trusty autoresponder. (You do not need a list to accrue profit.)
- Harness the power of one of the most successful forums available – Talk about cheap advertising!
- Take advantage of a social event site to increase affiliate commissions – This site is very respected by Google, and your post can appear at the top of rankings minutes after you complete it.
- Get your properties to rank through the use of backlinks – In Affiliate Jackal, Joe shows you part of his outsourcing backlinking team. (Note: Joe believes ‘the more backlinks, the merrier.” He asserts that you will not be penalized because these properties are so revered by Google.)
- Index these backlinks – These links don’t count if they’re not indexed. Moreover, if you decide to participate in product launches, highlighting new products when they’re introduced to the marketplace, you’ll need these links to count in a timely manner. Joe reviews his favorite backlink indexing resource and preferred opinging sites.
- Incorporate bonuses to ensure higher conversion rates – Joe generously provides you with a bonus package for you to offer to your visitors / prospective customers. This, in itself, justifies the low present cost of $7.70.
Are There Any Affiliate Jackal OTOs
Yes, there is an OTO beyond the main meat-and-potatoes course. It’s called the Accelerator because it has the potential to accelerate your affiliate earnings. It’s priced at $9.
Here, Joe will provide you with a case study and more free traffic methods that work. He asserts that the techniques he teaches can increase your commissions to $500-$100 per week. Newbies should especially benefit from this type of instruction.
Joe also offers Video Dominator training where he teaches his students how to dominate video and search ranking. You’ll not only learn how to gain traction on YouTube but Google as well. Joe has made hundreds of dollars from even one video (and more than once) so he should serve as an important bearer of information in this realm.
Final Word on Affiliate Jackal
This is not a course on SEO and backlinking per se. It’s not going to show you how to build your own niche blog. (It’s always best to develop your own properties.) But while you’re growing your own Internet real estate, why not take advantage of the plush greenery available from respected Google authority sites?
Affiliate Jackal provides a systematic formula to capitalize on these sites. The best part is that it really won’t take long to create your posts, articles, and/or videos, and there may be immediate cash dividends.
I recommend Affiliate Jackal for those who are tired of living off scraps.
© 2015, Andy Lax, All Rights Reserved. Affiliate Jackal review written for: ALReviews.com